"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Capture the Moment

As I looked out my white french door, 




The pink blooms caught my eye.




I thought to myself,




Do not hesitate . . .




Capture the moment;




And I did.


*****

4 comments:

Kays Kids said...

What a special gift from nature.
Lovely.
Hugs

Marilyn said...

Roses from your own garden are so beautiful!♥♫

Kelly said...

What beautiful pink roses those are! Lucky girl!! :D

Susan said...

Hello Dear Mo..Oh! Oh! Oh! Your roses are truly from heaven. Sooooo glorious. Thanks for sharing. Hope your Easter was splendid. Susan