"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Days of Cupcakes

I am in a cupcake mood today.

Something about them takes me back to the whimsical days of childhood; When all I had to remember was to listen for my mother calling us to dinner.

" The Days of Cupcakes "

May you have a wonderful whimsical cupcake day today!

Enjoy!

*hugs*

mo

Compliments of © Rose Petals from Heaven.











Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!

    8 comments:

    Susan said...

    Oh Mo, I LOVE the new graphic. Love, love, love, love, LOVE it. Did you ever have cupcake sales in elementary school? We did. The mothers would make different kinds of cupcakes and we'd bring them in. The teachers would set them up on long wooden tables in the hall and each kid would then pay 25 cents each! If a kid didn't have any money, the teacher would give him or her a quarter. Oh, the THRILL of those cupcakes and the "arduous" task of selecting which one you wanted is something that is lodged in my memory forever.

    Oh, thanks for the memories, Mo. I think I'll even write a post on those long ago cupcake sales. I'll use your graphic in it, okay? It's going into my "MO'S artword" sidebar right now! ha! I LOVE your buttons. Have an awesome cupcake day, covered with sprinkles and lots of yummy frosting, too!

    Oh, Mo, thanks so much for the visits to my blog and the comments, too. Always love having you stop by

    Your goody package is in the air as we speak! Hurray! Susan

    Phyllis said...

    Oh, how I adore your work!! And to think that you share with each of us is totallly amazing! The cupcake today is whimsical and "fairytale-like" complete with the sugar plum frosting on the tiny rose bud!! Huge hugs, and thank you! Phyllis

    La said...

    All the yumminess and none of the guilt. :o)

    Pam Traskos said...

    Oh Mo, Thank you soooo much, love the cupcake, especially the tiny rosebud, so sweet! That's what you are, so sweet and generous to share with all of us! Makes me want to bake up a batch! Hugs and smiles to you!

    Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

    You have the most beautiful blog and lovely blog jewelry that I have ever seen! So precious -- all of them! I could spend hours here.

    Marilyn said...

    Sweet cakes, indeed! I found large cupcake papers to make some more trials for the wedding reception. Maybe this weekend when I have company and need taste testers! ♥♫

    Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

    I think every day should be a cupcake day, I'm always in the mood. I used to make cupcakes all the time when I was in my early teens. There is something so special about having your very own mini cake. I think we had every color of sprinkle and glitter. Now I'm really hungry!

    Nancy said...

    Hi Mo! Thank you so much for the cupcake ~ they are my favorite!!!
    Hope you have a Wonderful night!!!
    Nancy xx :D