"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)


All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2017 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Petits Fours

This morning, I came across these adorable little Easter petit fours here.


Thus began my curiosity about a little boutique bakery in Sausalito, California, called " Dragonfly Cakes ". 




Below are their " Classic White Petit Fours ", 


Which are filled with vanilla-orange buttercream, lemon buttercream or raspberry buttercream.      



Oh, to live in Sausalito,


Lucky for me, they ship!

Today I am joining Pink Saturday at " How Sweet the Sound ".

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Pink Saturday! I made petits fours many, many moons back. They were tedious but a blast. They were for a baby shower and were pink and blue. Although they were awesome to me, I kinda doubt they're up there with these. Okay, I know they aren't up there w/the bunnies and the script on top. Gosh, makes me want to try them all over again. Or at least I think so. Great name for the bakery. Of course, I love butter & dragonflies. Enjoyed visiting.

Lorraine said...

Petits Fours...so lovely to look at...love the bunny take on them. Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

Ms. Burrito said...

So pretty and so yummy!

My Pink, you might want to link up with my Color Connection meme as well.

Marie Arden said...

The bunny petite fours are so cute. Wish I had thought of that. My neighbor kids would love those.

Kathleen said...

I think I will try to make some, I have a small bunny cutter I could use!
Happy PS!

pooky said...

they look so yummy!

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

My mouth is now watering, Mo! They look so scrumptious.

I too love Sausalito!
I will have to find these online if they ship.

Never know when I might need a good resource for sweet perfect little petits fours!