"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Children Once Again

" Winter came down




to our home one night

 


Quietly pirouetting in





on silvery-toed slippers of snow,




And we,
 




we were children once again. "

    - B. Morgan, Jr.



 
 
I am joining:
 
 




7 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

A lovely sweet scene! I've taken the latest badge you made for us, thank you so much!

RobinfromCA said...

I love your soft little snowman. His brother resides at my house!

Robin

Linda at Beautiful Ideas said...

Greeting of this beautiful season, Mo!

I am in a dreamy land thanks to your incredible images. They instantly evoke the most magical of thoughts and the sweetest memories of seasons past. I love the nostalgia of your gorgeous blog. What a talented lady you are!

I hope you have a beautiful day...

Hugs,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas

Wish You Were Here Mom said...

I love the new graphics! I took the "Angels we have heard on high" - I love the font you used and the falling snow is so pretty! Thank you again for sharing your talents! Hugs, Janice

2amscrapper said...

You have the most beautiful photos! Thanks for the generous offering of freebie blinkies. I love the Sugarplum martini glass but can't seem to find the blinkie code. Thanks so much!

Queenie Believe said...

Beautiful images with beautiful words full of festive holiday cheer.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Susan said...

Oh, lovely, Mo. I've been away but am back now. Your sweet angel graphic touches my heart. Hope your holiday was great. Susan