"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Glass Slipper – Free Blog Graphic

My sweet husband is taking me to Maui for a weekend in November.  (He’s a keeper)

No reason, just a spontaneous romantic get-away. So, my new design originates from my state of mind right now.

I would like to share it with all the followers of “Rose Petals from Heaven.”

I really like this one a lot. I think you will too.

Enjoy!





1YQ3W[1]


Instructions for installing this button on your BlogSpot:
    1. Click on "Design"
    2. Now click on "Add a Gadget"
    3. Choose "HTML/JavaScript"
    4. Copy and paste the text in the content box 
        shown below the graphic on this page.

2 comments:

La said...

Does he have a brother? I'm still waiting for my Fairy Tale...all I get are frogs. :o)

Have a fabulous trip. Aloha!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

You lucky lady! It's no wonder your pictures are so pretty and romantic:) I grabbed your new button for my blog....thank you.