"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Monday, May 14, 2012

I Believe in Pink

" I believe in pink. 

 


 I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. 
 


I believe in kissing,

 


kissing a lot. 




 I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. 




I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. 




I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. " 

           ~Audrey Hepburn


5 comments:

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I adore your beautiful pink roses, so pretty paired with the silver. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Patty Patterson said...

Beautiful pictures!

And happy girls are the prettiest! A joyful smile is beautiful!

pooky said...

Beautiful post...love the last one. I believe in miracles too.

E. said...

Your blog is amazing! I have just started following you and I'm going to use some of your buttons! Thank you!

janice15 said...

Looks so vintage and wonderful...very pretty..