"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Friday, March 23, 2012

Holiday Cocktails

I admit, one of the best things about Hawaii is the tropical cocktails.




This one above was a Pina Colada I had while overlooking Waikiki near the Honolulu Zoo.



The place was called, "Lulu's Waikiki".




My husband had the Lava Flow.




This was our view from our 21st floor room the first couple nights there . . .

 


It was a spectacular view of Diamond Head!




Here is my latest rendering inspired by colors and mood of the first photo in this post.

1 comment:

Clare said...

These drinks look so good. I bet they were delicious. Clare