"It is at the edge of a petal that love waits.
-William Carlos Williams quotes
(American Poet, 1883-1963)



All "Rose Petals from Heaven" copywrite graphics are for

~ Personal Use Only ~

Become a follower and use them on your blogs.

©2010-2025 All rights reserved.

" Rose Petals from Heaven's " Friends :

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sparkling Hearts of Light

This morning I just started playing around with my graphic from a couple of days ago.

I wanted to make it more watercolorish (is that a word?) and dreamy...with lots of sparkling little hearts of light.

Here it is. . .

Enjoy!

*hugs*

mo 


Instructions for decorating your own sidebar:

1. Click on "Design" (on your own dashboard)
2. Now click on "Add a Gadget" (on the sidebar)
3. Choose HTML/JavaScript
4. Copy and paste the text in the white box below the button you would like into the HTML/JavaScript content box.
5. Enjoy!

    Today I am happy to be linking up with " Pink Saturday " :


    4 comments:

    NanaDiana said...

    That is beautiful, Mo! Just beautiful! I love how soft and sweet it looks. xo Diana

    Susan said...

    Exquisite, dear Mo. Just exquisite.

    I'm sure Phoenix is VERY DIFFERENT from where I live right now. We got whammied with a huge October snowstorm. Brother. Can't believe all the snow we are buried under. Happy Halloween! ha ha ha Thanks for the lovely new graphic. That made my day. Susan

    Kerrie said...

    Lovely blog! Happy Pink Saturday!

    Helen Woodward said...

    Hello...Hello...Helloooooooo!!! I have been trying to find somewhere to send you a comment FINALLY!!!
    Thank you so much for this magnificent blog, you are an amazing and beautiful soul *Hugs*
    I have used one of your roses images for my header with due credit listed under it for you, but I'm not sure if I was indeed allowed to do this, please let me know? I am not so talented as my main focus is poetry...so I rely heavily on those who share their designs so willingly like yourself to dress up my blog.

    Thanks bunches (Of roses of course)

    Helen (Australia)